Statements for discussion
1. Working on a task with others will help develop team skills.
2. Always remember: arrive at your job alone.
Once hired, friends and family do not belong at your work site unless they are a customer.
3. The smallest work
task performed can develop good work habits.
4. It's never too early to work on grooming skills. Good grooming
includes appearances as well as cleanliness.
5. The employer decides in the first 15 seconds whether he's interested
in hiring you. You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.
6. Your local telephone book is a
great reference to find ......
7. Internet safety should be taught at age ......